Twins by the Bay is a non-profit support group for parents of multiples in Oakland, Berkeley and the surrounding area. Our mission is to educate, support and assist parents in the raising of multiple-birth children.
We offer support meetings for all East Bay new & expectant parents of multiples, no club membership required! These meetings happen the 2nd & 4th Friday mornings of every month from 10am-12pm & the 4th Tuesday evening of every month from 5:45pm-7:30pm at Bananas in Oakland. More details here.
Member benefits include
- JOIN IN NOVEMBER! - Sign up during the month of November and be entered in a drawing for family passes to local businesses and discounts to TBB events:
- Oakland Zoo
- Lawrence Hall of Science
- Kids Gym Berkeley
- and more!
- Reminders to attend the new and expectant parent support groups
- Advice and discussion forums to seek and share wisdom
- Sunshine Meal, prepared by club members and brought to your house in those tough newborn days
- Classified forums for selling and searching for items, as well as find or recommend childcare
- Loaner equipment for new (and not-so-new) parents
- Costume closet for borrowing halloween costumes
- Membership in Multiples of America national organization
- Play dates and parent nights out for maintaining sanity!